Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Transformation Tuesday




Behind every face, there's a story. Behind every triumph, a struggle. 

I've struggled practically my whole life with weight, even before children. And to be quite honest, I still find myself struggling now. I have good days and bad days just like everyone else. But what I do now that I didn't do back then is NOT give up. I use to be easily convinced that my failures define me. But not anymore! I define me. 

"When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash

2 comments:

  1. It is important to realize Sacramento Strength Training the importance of professional trainers and the benefits of hiring such services. This is what makes them complacent and effective for long term prospects and Sacramento gym this article help in covering all such areas in bets possible Personal Trainer Sacramento manner. This is important to pay attention in the relevance of the article. So make sure you read every details and areas Personal Training Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your fitness & beauty realted sites I am very glad to see it ,add with us on:- There is good news for fitness conscious residents of Sacramento, as at our Sacramento fitness classes you will be provided world class Sacramento Strength Training with the help of Personal Trainer Sacramento. You will be able to get the perfect posture and fitness of your body in our Personal Training Sacramento classes. You can look for other Sacramento gym and compare with the Fitness Sacramento program provided by them.

    ReplyDelete